The GEN 3 evolved out of the need to address the ever-increasing complexity of factory fuel injection. For the newcomer to the market or professionals wanting to make the transition from carburetors to fuel injection, the GEN 3 is a customizable solution for the shop that wants to take control of their tuning needs.
GEN 3 is the short term used to describe the Generation 3 Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) controller manufactured by Dobeck Performance. The GEN 3 was released in 2005 under a private label program. The GEN 3 is a piggy-back EFI controller because it does not replace the stock ECU, but rather monitors the signals to the injectors and makes fuel adjustments based on the mode settings. The GEN 3 has a push button interface allowing access up to 6 different modes to allow for quick fine tuning by the end user without needing a computer.
- USES LOAD BASED TECHNOLOGY WHICH ALLOWS FOR TUNING IN EVERY GEAR
- ABILITY TO ADD FUEL WITHOUT ALTERING THE STOCK FUEL MAP
- EASY TO SEE LED LIGHTS TO INDICATE OPERATING ZONE
- PUSH BUTTON INTERFACE TO ALLOW QUICK FINE TUNING
- EASY INSTALLATION
- NITROUS FUEL AND SOLENOID CONTROL
- BOOST SENSING FUEL CONTROL
- TWO SENSOR MANIPULATION CONTROLS
- CAPABLE OF FIRING TWO ADDITIONAL INJECTORS
- This product fits the Honda Fury and Custom Line bikes
- Install time: 1 hour