Low and Mean offers lots of different air filter options, but nothing breathes in more air to the motor than the Force Air filter. This wide open K&N filter offers a great-looking, raw performance design. There are a few options with this kit, the elbow is available in Polished aluminum, flat black, or gloss black. The Force air filter can be upgraded to a clean set screw style instead of seeing the standard hose clamp. Also, check out our aggressive looking LM Dagger tip and air screens that fits these air filters. Featured on our Copper Bolt build.
What you need to know:
- This product page only offers the Force air filter. The air filter adapter is not included with this product.
- You will still need to purchase an adapter.
- The Standard K&N Filter has a Polished End cap. We offer Billet filters for the complete blacked out / polished look.
- Kit comes with Elbow finish of your choice (black is $25 more), Standard K&N filter with a hose clamp attachment (Or you can upgrade to the Pro billet filter, and a black dry sock)
- This product fits: All LM Performance Intake adapters and Harley intake adapters
- Installation time: 0.5 hr.
Do I have to change my pipes to work with this Air intake system?
No, you can use this Air intake with the stock exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust.
Can I change the filter in the future?
Yes, there are replacement filters or upgrade filters.
Can I reinstall the Stock air box at anytime?
Yes, you will be able to reinstall the stock air box.
Does this kit come with everything I will need?
No, you will still need to purchase a intake adapter, which you can find on a different product page.