LM’s Shaft Drive Cover conceals the ugly stock shaft drive hub area with an awesome teardrop shape. Paint this product to match your bike for a clean custom look. This Shaft Drive Cover comes with a black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This cover is made from a strong fiberglass construction. The kit included comes with rubber washers and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our online instructions below, so you’ll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500/1600 and Suzuki Boulevard
- Installation time: .5 hr
- Can I put my side mount license plate holder on with the SDC?
Yes, but it must use the bottom shock bolt mount or you can get our Teardrop License plate cover.
- Can I used the stock shocks with the SDC?
Yes, the SDC will work with any shocks on the market.
- Does the SDC cover the Drive hub cap bolts?
Yes and fits perfect with the swing arm round shape.
- Does the SDC have any light mounts?
No, we suggest our flexible LED arrays for your turn and brake functions. See our LED light kit.
- How do I change the oil in the rear drive unit?
You will have to remove the SDC before changing the oil in the rear drive unit.