LM’s Teardrop License Plate Cover conceals the ugly stock shaft drive hub area with an awesome teardrop shape and provides the function of holding your license plate. Paint this product to match your bike for a clean custom look. This Shaft Drive Cover comes with a black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This cover is made from a strong fiberglass construction. The kit included come with rubber washers and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our online instructions below, so you’ll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Installation time: .5 hr
- Will this product hold my license plate in?
Yes, if your license plate is not larger than the normal motorcycle plate, 7″ x 3 3/4″
- Can I used the stock shocks with this product?
Yes, this product will work with any shocks on the market.
- Does the Teardrop license plate cover the Drive hub cap bolts?
Yes and fits perfect with the swing arm round shape..
- Does the SDC have any light mounts for the plate?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays for your lighting of the license plate, turn signals and brake functions. See the related items below.
- How do I change the oil in the rear drive unit?
You will have to remove the LM cover before changing the oil in the rear drive unit.