The Low and Mean Low Rider Seat was designed so the lines of the tank would flow through the seat and into the rear fender giving your bike a clean look that will make your bike stand out from the rest. We also designed the seat pan 1.25″ lower than stock so at the lowest part of the seat there is 2″ of foam for extra comfort. When you compare our Low Seat Pan to the stock seat pan, the Low and Mean Low Seat Pan is 1.25″ lower, this allows you to have a lower seat height with 25% more foam then stock. There’s no bolts to attach this seat, we use an industrial dual-lock Velcro which is industry standard on most custom motorcycles. Our pan is also narrower and flows into the gas tank, where the stock seat sits on top of the gas tank. We feel the new Low Seat is the perfect match to bring the great lines from the gas tank into the fender. This Low Seat Pan is made from hand-laid fiberglass composite, the foam is soft to the touch with a firm support, and the cover is made from high-end black vinyl with french stitching. There’s no hardware that comes with this seat, just a dual lock Velcro to fasten it to the fender. If you want to do you own custom seat cover check out our LM Low Seat Pan with foam.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This seat is a direct replacement for the stock seat.
- Passenger seat will not bolt back on, this is driver seat only. Passenger seat does not attach to driver seat, but you could try to bolt the passenger seat to the rear fender.
- LM Seat shows more of the gas tank, where your stock seat was covering possibly rubbing on.
- LM Seat hooks under gas tank and then Velcros down to the rear fender.
- Seat is water resistant due to the stitching. If you wash your motorcycle, go light on your seat.
- This product fits Honda Fury all years
- Install time: 1/4 hr.