LM has hand crafted and designed a more modern radiator cover to be a direct replacement of the stock radiator and side covers on the Suzuki M109R. This new design we call the “Busa” get’s it’s name from the Suzuki Hyabusa sport bike. The Hyabusa is know for extreme power and speed. We wanted to bring that feeling and design into one of the most powerful production motorcycle cruisers ever built, the Suzuki M109R. The Busa side covers not only add style but an optional air scoop and honey comb screen. Not only did we tweak the style, but the function, with an easy install and removal. The radiator has a integrated chin scoop and a lower cut out to access the oil filter. This product is made from high-end fiberglass construction, comes with a black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, replacement coolant reservoir, hardware and instruction.
What you need to know:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Pre-fit this product before you paint, even if your motorcycle is in pieces, reassemble everything as you would ride it and then install this product or any aftermarket product. Taking this step will assure you that the products will fit during final install.
- This part does have a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Stock Radiator cover and coolant reservoir will be replaced with the items in this kit.
- Standard Irate grill can fit if you choose that option. The wire mesh style grill does not fit with our “Irate” cut. Please understand we have no control over Irate’s product and if it will fit or not. It’s important to pre-fit everything before you go to paint.
- An irate grill requires more trimming to our Busa because their radiator covers are located further from the frame than our Busa was designed for. An extra fee will be charged for the trimming to fit an irate grill. Other custom grills have not been tested so it is up to you, our customer, to take that chance.
- The standard product does not come with lower chin scoop hole or Busa intake holes.
- There’s a up charge for the holes and screens.
**Info on color matching: Having a product like this sit right on the tank will cause color matching to be more difficult. Spraying the tank or complete bike is suggested for a perfect match.
- This product fits: The Suzuki M109
- Installation time: 1 hr.