LM’s Chin Fairing for the Suzuki Boulevard M109 fits perfectly with the stock radiator cover. The LM Chin Fairing gives your M109 that sporty fast look while your ride is on the kick stand or hauling down the road! We have redesign this Lower Chin scoop for easier install and a better fit and finish. You’ll notice no hardware showing from the outside and no zip ties attaching to the frame. This product is made from a strong fiberglass construction, comes standard with a black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint and a flat black inner finish. We include hardware and instructions with each Low chin scoop. You have the option to keep or remove the chin scoop center hole. If you choose the cut out the center hole you can also get the honey comb screen for an additional $35. Please understand when the center hole is cut out you can see right down to the ground. We have completely opened up the bottom side for easier access to remove the oil filter for service. Please look to the side for other image showing you this chin scoop with and without the center hole.
What you need to know:
- This product replaces the bottom chrome & black sections on your stock radiator cover.
- You’ll have to completely remove the radiator cover to install this chin scoop.
- We offer options in the finish, but at the moment chrome is not one of them.
- There’s the option to remove the center hole and add a screen.
- Watching our install video will help you understand how this product can be installed.
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: The Suzuki M109
- Installation time: 1/2 hr