These LM Hwy Peg kit offers a simple cost effective way to move your foot position forward 11″ on the Yamaha Bolt. This product comes with a glossy black finish, the pegs have knurled ends with a bit of Low and Mean attitude. Made from Steel brackets and billet aluminum pegs, with a glossy power coat finish.
What you need to know:
- This bolt-on product does mount between the exhaust and the front down tubes. So aftermarket exhaust may interfere, we will update what fits and doesn’t as we test more exhaust systems. NEW, We have checked them on the Vance & Hines Twin slash 2 into 2 and it fits tight, but it fits.
- These Hwy pegs will support your feet but they are not considered engine guards.
- Sit on your motorcycle and place your foot as far forward as possible, if your ankle reaches past the shift or brake pedal then these Hwy pegs will work for you.
- This will not work with our Forward Controls LM-04B-850
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 1 hour