The LM Lowering Brackets lower your Yamaha Star Bolt 1.40″. These strong steel brackets are design to be used with the R-Spec Yamaha Star Bolt shocks (NOT stock, Stock shocks will take a LM-04B-500). This allows you to clean up the back of the rear fender or use our Shorty Rear fender PN# LM-04B-211. These lowering brackets are made from Steel and they do come with a satin powder coat black. We include a Torques key, hardware, Loctite and instructions.
What you need to know:
- This product does bolt right on, but can only be use with the R-Spec shocks (NOT stock).
- Does fit with the Stock Rear fender.
- Fits with any LM Bolt Rear fenders.
- This bracket can not be used with the Lowering bracket for the stock shocks (LM-04B-500)!
- By lowering your motorcycle, this will cause the pegs to scrap the ground more. See our forward control brackets to help improve peg clearance.
- Passenger foot pegs will not fit with the Lowered brackets.
- The kit comes with a torques key to remove the top bolt from the stock shocks.
ATTENTION: Any other aftermarket parts not listed or combinations of parts have not been tested! Fitment is up to you for anything not listed.
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt with R-Spec shocks
- Installation time: 1 hr