The Low Seat Pan from Low and Mean is a direct replacement for the Star Stryker stock driver seat. This is a solo seat pan that is 1.75″ lower than the stock seat pan. We designed this seat pan to flow into the gas tank, fit tight to the frame so it gives you the lowest seat height available. This is a seat pan, so you can build your foam up to shape. We also offer the seat with a custom foam padding for $100 more. Then you can take this cost effective package to your local upholstery shop and have them tailor fit this seat to your style.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The LM Low Seat Pan requires you to remove the tool box holder that sits on top of your battery. You tools can tuck behind the left side cover.
- The Low Seat pan does not come with a seat latch, but you do get the hardware to attach your stock one.
- The Low Seat pan and Foam does come with the seat latch installed with 1.25″ of foam on top.
- This seat does lock in the from and Velcro down in the back. (Velcro is supplied)
- On the complete seat option we supply a vinyl cover and open cell foam. We use a protective glue to bond the cover to the seat foam, but this seal is not water proof but water resistance. Please have caution when washing your motorcycle, driving in heavy rain or leaving your motorcycle in the rain for long periods of time. If necessary you could drill 1/4″ holes in the bottom of the pan to help drain any water.
- This product fits: The Star Stryker manufactured by Yamaha
- Install time: 1/2 hr.